Funeral Consumers Alliance of San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties
(formerly Funeral and Memorial Planning Society)
The 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation Funeral Education Foundation (FEF) provides education and information to the general public in aspects of planning for death and dying.
Funeral Consumers Alliance (FCA) provides membership services. We continue to be dedicated to simple, dignified, and economical funeral arrangements, and provide services in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in Northern California. We’ve been in operation for over 50 years now.
Do You Wish…
- To make your own simple, dignified after-death arrangements now, long before you need them, while you have your health and a clear mind!
- To spare family and friends painful decisions that they may be forced to make while under time pressure and burdened by grief and remorse!
- To save unnecessary expense!
Then Consider Joining the Funeral Consumers Alliance
The Funeral Consumers Alliance…
- ….is not a prepayment plan
- ….is not an insurance plan
- ….is not a for-profit mortuary
- ….is an enabling plan to help you make wise decisions.
It is the only non-profit, educational society concerned with preplanning for funeral or memorial arrangements in Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. It was founded in 1952 as the Peninsula Funeral & Memorial Society. It has been at various times called Peninsula Funeral Society and Peninsula Memorial Society. We invite you to read about our history and purpose. We are affiliated with 125 similar societies across the US and Canada. By becoming a member of our organization you have access to the services of any affiliated organization, either when traveling or if you move out of San Mateo or Santa Clara Counties.
Funeral Consumers Alliance
463 College Avenue (P.O. Box 60448)
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650) 321-2109 or (888) 775-5553 (Bay Area no toll)
Send email to FCA’s Office Manager.
office hours: Mon – Thursday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.